Sweet Onion Crack Dip
Sweet onions with cream cheese and parmesan, baked into a warm dip for crackers or crusty bread.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup finely diced sweet onion (about half of an onion)
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- crackers or bread for dipping
Preheat oven to 350F.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, parmesan, onion and pepper in a bowl, stirring to combine. Place mixture in a 9-inch square or round baking dish. (I used a cast iron skillet but a small casserole dish would work fine, too.)
Bake at 350F for 45-50 minutes, until top is brown and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers or chunks of bread.