Cookies & Cream Dip
A simple sweet dip made with Oreo cookies.
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 small package instant vanilla or cookies & cream pudding mix (3.5 ounce)
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
Combine cream cheese and butter in a bowl. Use a hand mixer to whip until smooth.
Add pudding mix, cream, and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth.
Fold in cookie crumbs. Serve either chilled or at room temperature, with apples, crackers, or cookies.