Welcome to Day #4 of Christmas Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Jen from Juanita’s Cocina! Each day we will be celebrating the holidays with a different set of Christmas-themed treats, as well as a fabulous Christmas giveaway. We hope you enjoy this fabulous event. Tune in each day starting today, Monday, December 9th and ending Saturday, December 14th.
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by Swissmar. #ChristmasWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***
I am quite literally the Queen of Procrastination.
Here is my list of things to do before Robb returns from his business trip:
Clean the house.
Do the laundry.
Pay the bills.
Well, one out of four ain’t bad, right?
Truth is, the only reason I got the dessert made is that it is no bake, and uses a pre-made graham cracker crust, so I threw the whole thing together in about 5 minutes.
No exaggeration. FIVE MINUTES. A 6-year old could make this recipe.
It’s definitely going on my list of fastest and easiest dessert recipes EVER.
Since it’s Christmas Week and all, there are a couple things you should know.
First, there are lots of fantastic Christmas recipes being shared for this event. The recipes for today are listed at the very bottom of this post. Go visit them all, and you’ll find some fantastic holiday treats!
Second, there are giveaways every day for this event! For example, on Monday we opened a giveaway for a Magimix food processor giveaway. You can enter to win that prize by clicking here.
And today’s giveaway is a Swissmar Roaster!
Today’s #ChristmasWeek giveaway comes courtesy of Swissmar. Le Cordon Bleu has been a worldwide leader in gastronomy and hospitality for over 100 years and are widely considered the guardian of French culinary technique. Swissmar now combines this culinary expertise with their own knowledge and brand recognition to introduce this fantastic new line.
The Le Cordon Bleu ceramic ovenware from Swissmar are all freezer safe, oven safe, dishwasher and microwave safe. The French-inspired Charmant Collection 5 qt. Rectangular Roaster has scalloped edges and is beautiful enough to go straight from oven to table! To enter to win a Swissmar Roaster, read the details and use the Rafflecopter below!
***This giveaway is for one Swissmar Charmant Collection 5 qt. Rectangular Roaster (winner’s choice of color: blue, yellow, red, or white)! This giveaway is open to Continental US residents only . When the contest concludes, the winner will be chosen by random draw. The winner will be notified through e-mail and they will have 3 days to respond or another winner will be chosen.***
- 6-8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) vanilla or lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. ginger
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Mix all ingredients except crust together until smooth and fluffy.
- Pour into a graham cracker crust, and chill for 30 minutes or longer before serving.
More Christmas Week recipes:
- Mini Sugar Cookie Houses aka Hot Chocolate Mug Perches by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Eggnog Cookie Truffles by The Weekend Gourmet
- Spike Candy Cane Hot Chocolate by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks:
- Gingerbread Texas Sheet Cake with Lemon Frosting by Chocolate Moosey
- Swirl Cookies by Noshing With The Nolands
- Chocolate Raspberry Linzer Cookies by Pineapple and Coconut
- Caramel Apples by My Catholic Kitchen
- Homemade Caramels by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Puff Pastry Ravioli Mince Pies by Food Lust People Love
- Mounds Brownie Cupcakes by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Hot Chocolate Pull Apart Bread by The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Sausage Pinwheels by Comfortably Domestic
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Truffles by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Sugared Grape and Phyllo Tart by See Aimee Cook
- Taffy Tan Fudge by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Double Chocolate Pecan Cookies by Cooking In Stilettos
- Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Bread by Liv Life
- White Chocolate Candy Cane Fudge by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Devil’s Food Cake Cookies by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Cinnamon Whiskey Balls by Home Cooking Memories
- Pumpkin Chiffon Pie by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- Candy Cane Blossoms by Like Mother Like Daughter