Welcome to Christmas Week, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic and Jen from Juanita’s Cocina! Each day we will be celebrating the holidays with a different set of Christmas-themed treats, as well as a fabulous Christmas giveaway. We hope you enjoy this fabulous event. Tune in each day starting today, Monday, December 9th and ending Saturday, December 14th.
***Disclaimer: This giveaway is being provided by Magimix by Robot-Coupe. #ChristmasWeek bloggers have not received product or been compensated as a part of this giveaway.***
I’m a little disturbed by how far we are into December. I mean, I’m still working on getting my decorations up and I’ve barely even begun my shopping.
Not to mention being prepared for holiday parties and lunch with friends.
This could be a problem.
In case you haven’t figured this out, I’m not one of those people who is uber-prepared and has the tree up on Thanksgiving Day, and all the shopping done by Halloween. Not at all. I’m more of a deal-with-one-crisis-at-a-time kind of person.
Except when there’s cookies involved. The thing is, sometimes a girl just needs a chocolate cookie, and it can’t wait until I’ve dug out the holiday music and put the Christmas centerpiece on the table.
Luckily, this recipe is so quick and easy, you don’t have to wait.
I hope you don’t get the wrong idea from all my complaining. The truth is, I love Christmas. I love all the holiday cheer, and twinkle lights, and music, and of course, the baked goods.
Which is why I’m so excited to be part of Christmas Week! Lots of bloggers are participating, and sharing some delicious holiday desserts with you all week long! As if that weren’t enough, we’re also giving away some fun prizes! You’ll have to check back during the week to see all the amazing recipes and giveaways.
First fun giveaway this week: A Magimix Food Processor!!
Today’s #ChristmasWeek giveaway comes courtesy of Magimix by Robot-Coupe. Magimix has an impressive history, and is the inventor of the first food processor for home cooks. Their machines are still handmade in Burgundy, France, and they are the only company to manufacture their own motors which feature a 30 year guarantee!
Chefs Catalog is offering a new, exclusive Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor package. The food processor features nested bowls, stainless steel blades, and a large feed tube. The included blender attachment transforms the processor into a fully-functional blender, and the citrus press is ideal for extracting juice from all types of fresh fruits. To enter, read the details and use the Rafflecopter below!
***This giveaway is for one Magimix by Robot-Coupe 3200XL 12-Cup Food Processor (in white)! This giveaway is open to Continental US residents only . When the contest concludes, the winner will be chosen by random draw. The winner will be notified through e-mail and they will have 3 days to respond or another winner will be chosen.***
I hope you’ll enter the giveaway, and be sure to check out all the other amazing Christmas Week participants below!
- ½ cup butter, softened (or shortening)
- 2 eggs
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- maraschino cherries
- Combine butter, eggs, and cake mix until thoroughly mixed.
- Scoop a small amount of dough, and flatten into a disc. Place 2-3 chocolate chips and 1 cherry in the center, and wrap the dough around it.
- Place on a baking sheet, and bake at 350F for 9-11 minutes. Let cool 1-2 minutes before removing from baking sheet.
More Christmas Week recipes!
- Coconut Hot Chocolate and Chocolate Covered Spoons by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Chocolate Shortbread Bars by Juanita’s Cocina
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Frosted Sugar Cookies by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Peppermint Mocha Brownie Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Holiday Pinwheels by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cranberry Pistachio Eggnog Bark by See Aimee Cook
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Cranberry-Orange Gin Fizz by The Messy Baker
- Pocky Fudge by Ninja Baking
- Vanilla Wafer Holiday Bark by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Peanut Butter n’ Jelly Thumbprints by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Buckeyes by My Catholic Kitchen
- Coconut Cream Tres Leches Cake by The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Gluten-free Cinnamon Star Cookies by Masala Herb
- Nanny’s Pecan Pie by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies by Jen’s Favorite Cookies
- My Mother-in-law’s Fudge by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Peppermint Brownie Pops by Home Cooking Memories
- Chocolate Cherry Hazelnut Fudge by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Flourless Peanut Butter Nutella S’Mores by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Cranberry Yogurt Cookies by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake by Liv Life
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies by Try Anything Once Culinary
- Peppermint Fudge by Like Mother Like Daughter